The Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping grow small businesses and maximizing the advocacy voice of all Seattle employers. As part of a special agreement we have with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, we are pleased to offer your small business free reciprocal membership with the Seattle Metro Chamber to help increase your presence in Seattle’s broader business community.
As a member of the Queen Anne Chamber you can now access all of the benefits and services provided by the Seattle Metro Chamber. These Include:
- Business development and marketing opportunities. The Seattle Metro Chamber is the single largest business-to-business connector in the metro area. In the last year the alone, the Chamber connected 15,000+ people at more than 300 of its events.
- Visibility for your business with a listing in the Seattle Metro Chamber’s searchable Membership Directory. Accessible online in desktop, tablet or mobile format, this dynamic directory is distributed to thousands of business people who turn to the Chamber for referrals each year.
- Access to employee benefits. Your membership gives you access to a number of cost-saving benefits, including discounts on medical, dental, vision and business owner’s insurance.
- And more! Visit seattlechamber.com/membership for details.
Here’s what you need to know:
Member companies of the Queen Anne Chamber will be give the opportunity to enroll as member companies of the Seattle Metro Chamber at no cost if:
- They have fewer than 15 employees.
- They are a member in good standing with the Queen Anne Chamber.
- They have not been a member of the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber in the past twenty-four (24) months.
Reciprocal membership is available on an annual basis indefinitely, as long as the business continues to meet the above listed criteria.
How to Join:
Simply complete the Seattle Chamber Membership Application
Please return application to:
Aarti Khanna at email@example.com; or mail Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
1301 5th Ave, Suite 1500, Seattle, WA 98101
Questions? Contact Aarti Khanna at (206) 389-7244 or firstname.lastname@example.org